No results were found for the filter!
EIFS anchor sleeve, steel, galvanised
- EIFS thickness up to 220 mm - for anchoring façade scaffoldings to buildings for which ETICS is required / has already been mounted - anchoring generally required only at every 4th-5th anchor point - can be removed completely and...
From €34.90 *
- with installation depth marking - ring hole diameter 25 mm - wooden thread
From €1.35 *
Universal tube connector 0.24 m, clampable
- consists of 2 half-shells and screws - expanded by screw - for connecting tubes subject to impact stress
Squared timber coupler
- plate: 100 x 220 x 80 mm - with swivel halfcouplers and 4 boreholes 12 mm
Wall connector plate for lattice girder 0.70 m,...
- version with U-profile, 120 mm - for fixation at the ends of lattice girders to buildings, mainly for special solutions - fixation in accordance with anchorage ground and load, proof required for each individual case
Spring clip 2.00 mm, steel, galvanised
serves as lift-off prevention for the locking pin when 2 steel planks are connected
Bracket for pulley 0.73 m, steel, galvanised
- with halfcoupler - with welded-on fixture for ALFIX pulley
Pulley with cross-bar and rotatable load hook,...
- with cross-bar and rotatable load hook with hook protection or with carabiner:- suitable for ropes up to ø 28mm - allowable tension load 200 kg
Ground peg 0.48 m, ø 25 mm, steel, non-galvanised
to secure the telescopic scaffold stabiliser to the ground