No results were found for the filter!
Castor 0.50 m, steel, 10 KN, ø 200 mm, galvanised
- max. load capacity: 10kN - with twin break - centric load transfer - with thread for continuing height adjustment - secured by means of wing screw
- for use as safety bolt in connection with hexagon acorn nut
From €0.80 *
ALFIX MODUL standard with pressed-in tube...
- steel tube 48.3 x 3.2 mm - rosettes at 50 cm intervals - distance between lower edge tube and first rosette 400 mm
From €18.80 *
ALFIX MODUL standard with screwed-in tube...
- steel tube 48.3 x 3.2 mm - for suspended scaffolding - special screws included - rosettes at 50 cm intervals - distance between lower edge tube and first rosette 400 mm
From €28.60 *
Base jack 0.60 m, steel, galvanised, swivelling
- galvanized - base plate 15 x 15 cm - threaded tube 38 mm
ALFIX MODUL head jack "U", steel, galvanised
- opening width 160 mm, support length 150 mm - boreholes for fixing formwork girders - max. spindle travel 0.45 m
From €36.40 *
ALFIX MODUL locking device for base jack 0.65...
- ensures that the plate remains safely in place in case of lifting/moving by crane
ALBLITZ base jack, steel, galvanised
- with smooth running tube spindle and toggle nut - locking function to prevent unfastening - base plate 15 x 15 cm - threaded tube 38 mm - max. spindle travel 0.25 m
From €14.40 *
ALFIX MODUL tube connector for suspended...
- spare part for standard with screwed on tube connector - spare part for components manufactured until 2007
ALFIX MODUL base collar 0.41 m, steel, galvanised
- facilitates horizontal alignment - fitting the standards can be done by one person
Flange castor 0.70 m, steel, ø 200 mm, galvanised
- max. load capacity: 7 kN - with plastic wheel
ALFIX MODUL suspended scaffolding connector,...
- always assemble in pairs - with 2 modular connectors for securing connections of standards
ALFIX passage frame truss 1.57 m, steel
for use in both the ALFIX Façade and ALFIX Modul scaffolding systems, middle tube connector that can be unscrewed enables adaptation of scaffolding width (0.73 m or 1.09 m), allows for the creation of a 1.50 m passageway for pedestrians,...