No results were found for the filter!
steel, hot-dip galvanised
Swivel coupler 48/48
- for connections at any angle
Tube connector for lattice girder 0.41 m,...
- with 4 screws M 14 x 65 mm and nuts M14
UNIFIX guardrail, steel, galvanised
- for erecting the side protection - for fastening to tilting pins - available for all bay lengths - guardrail can also be used as horizontal strut
From €13.00 *
- for fixing the eaves ledger / guardrail
- for use as safety bolt in connection with hexagon acorn nut
From €0.80 *
Hexagon dimed cap nut M 14, steel, galvanised
steel, hot-dip galvanised
Locking pin, steel, galvanised
- additional protection of scaffolding components
VARIO ridge girder 4.60 m, aluminium, roof...
- installation height 60 cm - top and bottom chord aluminium tube ø 48,3 mm - centrally extending, double-track keder profile - at the ridge arched Keder profile for easy tarpaulin collection
VARIO roof girder, aluminium, incl. connectors...
- construction height 60 cm:- top and bottom chord aluminium tube ø 48,3 mm - centered double Keder profile - two tarpaulins can be fitted one above the other providing an insulation layer
From €154.90 *
VARIO roof girder end piece 0.32 m, aluminium,...
- end piece for roof girder, in particular for single pitch roofs - aluminium Ø 48.3 mm
VARIO roof girder adapter 1.00 m, aluminium
- adapter for use with roof girder corner section 37.5° number 4711115 or rolling frame with add-on unit for Keder hall number 4762060 - for use in case of closed roof construction to stiffen wall units in accordance with the regulations
VARIO roof girder corner section 1.15 m,...
- for constructing double pitch roofs with inclination of 37.5° and Keder hall with an inclination of 15° closed on the eaves side, requires 2 combined pieces each - when used in double pitch roof 37.5° and in the Keder hall 15°, 2...
Safety bolt for lattice girder
can be used instead of nuts and bolts to connect lattice girders and roof girder
VARIO longitudinal ledger, aluminium
- for stiffening the roof girder in the top and bottom chord sections - self-locking claws allow for efficient assembly - screwless connection to the roof girder
VARIO diagonal ledger, aluminium
- for stabilizing stiffening of the roof girder - to be installed in starting and end bay and in every fifth bay - screwless connection to the roof girder - self-locking claws
VARIO ridge ledger, aluminium
- bended· self-locking claws - to support the eaves section - to be installed in every roof bay in the bottom chord section at the eaves vertical tube
VARIO ridge ledger 37.5°, aluminium
- bended· single-sided with double claw - to support the eaves section - only for use in gable roof with roof pitch of 37.5°
VARIO eaves bracing, aluminium
- self-locking claws - to provide horizontal stability - to be installed on both sides in each starting and end bay and in every stiffening bay
VARIO stiffener for corner bracing, aluminium
- self-locking claw - allows for horizontal stability to stiffen angle formations - to be installed in each starting and end bay and in each stiffening bay on both sides
VARIO head strut, aluminium
- triple-chord beam 0.45 x 0.45 x 0.45 m - installation for spans of 20.41 or larger to minimize the unsupported length of the roof girder
From €602.30 *
VARIO girder support 200, steel, galvanised
- plus 2 swivel couplers - with 2 welded-on halfcouplers - makes for a positive and non-positive connection between roof girder and supporting framework